The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Ballsy decision there. Ryan didn’t look like be was trying very hard to get across into that gap.

Ulster are utterly inept .

They were favs alright. Ulster are scandalous

Game on now all the same

:joy::persevere:

Munster really collapsed . Zebo utterly awful .

2 Likes

Les Kiss always struck me as an alright sort but that move to Ulster as doomed from this start. An utter shower of inbred cunts, unless you’re a devout Saffer cunt along their own lines, you don’t prosper up there.

1 Like

Incredible day of rugby. The Interpros rarely disappoint.

1 Like

The games that stop a nation

1 Like

Munster look like getting pipped in Paris. Weird, high-speed, hybrid game on this 4G indoor surface.

Cant believe they lost that after scoring that much. Bonus pt vital. should get home QF anyway.

Thought Racing might fold but they’re fitter than the usual French teams evidently. Donnacha Ryan made a big difference at the crucial time.

1 Like

Racing are having a great season. Could come out as best 2nd placed side for quarters.

Munster need big bonus pt win next week (against Castres in Lmk with nowt to play for) to get to 21 pts and get home QF on pts diff

I make about 12 or 13 teams with realistic ambitions of qualifying next week. Great stuff.

Good to see the drug cheats beaten

2 Likes

Was Gerbrandt Grobler the steroid Gobbler playing?

6 Likes

:smile:

No. Top class punnery however :ok_hand:

Is there any other sporting competition in the world thats as competitive? I’d struggle to think of one.

2 Likes

I thought Munster were in for a long afternoon after the first 10 minutes. They recovered well though. Thought Keatry had a good game apart from that brain fart at the end. Earls is huge for Munster .

1 Like