The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Yeah they got back into it well. 3 missed kicks are a killer away from home especially hitting the fucking post twice. Keatley was bolloxed at that stage hed made a bit of a hash of receiving kick off just before.

Earls one of most underrated players around. Hes in some form the last 6 months

1 Like

Earls in cracking form. Great for the 6n

1 Like

Yer man Raka for Clermont was unrale yesterday. Think he’s eligible for France now?

I was at the Leinster game today. First game I’ve watched in years. Are Glasgow any good? Was entertaining enough the way both sides were playing.

1 Like

Glasgow are daycent, but are out of Europe and aiming for the Pro14 or whatever its called these days.

+1.

Leinster are exceptional tbh

Oh they are, yea.

I honestly think of Leinster don’t win it, it’ll be their own fault

Absolutely. Can only beat themselves IMO

1 Like

It was like one of those Super Rugby games. None of this fat lads trundling into other fat lads that the North Hemisphere international game seems to be. Even the Irish lads Leinster have seemed to be creative. That big lug on the left wing making his debut is some unit. Is Luke McGrath anywhere close to the Irish team @gilgamboa?

Was only flicking over to it occasionally but didnt think he was playing. Thought he did his cruciate against saracens few weeks back. Hes an animal. And yes. Now eligible for france

I watched 2nd half of the munster game today in a pub in North Kerry with the father in law. Sunday afternoon pints are a rarity these days so i was happy to tip along with him. Lads were demanding silence when Keatley/Murray were kicking …in Paris, France.

Enjoyable last 20 minutes in fairness. Some munster supporters are beyond annoying however

2 Likes

I’m presuming he was the no.11 I saw in highlights anyway, did rack in that game

You mustn’t watch much rugby. All the Irish sides play very expansive rugby. Scarlets not far off most entertaining side in the world in Wales.

McGrath is after improving a lot. Third choice id say but putting pressure on the guy ahead (marmion)

Like finding the indo in the doctors waiting room :joy::joy:

Its ok kid its not a sin to watch a rugby match

3 Likes

Nah he didnt play just checked ultimate rugby. 11 was remi grusso french fella.

@ChocolateMice would murder him in his sleep if he admitted it.

1 Like

Never said it was :blush: and will happily admit I was entertained my friend.

It had just been a long time since I had and always thought the demanding silence in pubs never really happen. It’s fuckin ridiculous though

3 Likes

Certainly is ridiculous. Never witnessed it myself and most surprised it was tolerated in N kerry :joy::joy:

Some fucking clowns out there

1 Like

Maybe it’s just the internationals I’ve been subjected to that are as turgid as fuck. Southern Hemisphere influence in club rugby obviously helps.

1 Like