The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

There’s been plenty of challenges involving a Stanley in Linerick over the years.

1 Like

Fantastic news from the wide world of rugby. A german side has qualified for the challenge cup next season. Amazing achievement and a big bravo to world rugby for growing the game worldwide.

Also, major league rugby launched this weekend in the US.

Great news all round. I guess from a selfish point of view it will make it harder to qualify for the world cup in years to come but it is worth it for the greater good

Cc @Tim_Riggins @GeoffreyBoycott @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

5 Likes

One of the great trys, on one of the great days. Boring Munster wha

https://youtu.be/JZjMCkiA_iM

3 Likes

I actually fancy Munster to win today. The hype will go into overdrive on the lead-in to the final where Leinster will dish out the inevitable shellacking.

Based on attendances this weekend and potential finalsts this year has sadly being a disaster for rugby

The banter will be off the scale . It will be a culture war to put the Eight Referendum in the tupenny place .

:thinking:

Yes mate, viewing figures for an all Irish final will be pathetic, sponsirs are dreading this

The (Ryanair) Flights of The Earls

Oh right. I get you now. So this year has sadly BEEN a disaster.

1 Like

Plus the final is in Spain. Pedro won’t pay to watch that.

The Armada will be reversed . It will be oirish boats going through the bay of biscay .

Don’t think it is

2 Likes

The Bin Men & Dockers versus the Doctors & Dentists.

If a boat leaves Cork for Bilbao, at, say, 9pm on a Wednesday night, what is its ETA?

2 Likes

Stand up and Flight to Bilbao.

48k there yesterday pal

They would beat us a score a man. Still be nice to get there

The cork santander ferry would be some carnage that weekend. 24 hours of travel time.

What time are we up today, bhoys?