The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Munster have been wanting to sign a “top class 10” since O’Gara left. They are not in the market for one. They need to develop a player the same as Ulster did. They’re in a good position to do it too, they’ve the best 9 in the world.

1 Like

Aint that easy. Leinster went through a succession of foreigners before Sexton came through. Who would have been the last regualar first choice international 10 from Leinster before Sexton? Ward, Cambell Dean?

Same question at 9. Reddan best 9 leinster have had in pro era and hes from limerick. Mcgrath is a good club player

The Best number 9 Leinster have produced in the past 25 years is luke McGrath and he’s only ok. Munster might never produce another 10 of rogs abilities.

2 Likes

O gara is a once in a generation player for a club. Look at Newcastle, still waiting to produce another Wilkinson.

Ciaran Scally probably best 9 leinster produced based on the little we saw of him before he got crocked.

Rugby is such a simple game. There must be loads of 9s and 10s out there.

Incorrect.

Who then?

Already answered above.

Zebo did nothing for @anon32894817’s bigging-up of him for the Leinster try there. Dusted by Nacewa.

Leinster will win this a score a man

Number 11 for Leinster is class

:rollseyes: I never said he was a great defender and he actually didn’t too bad to stop him. Lowe is a beast.

Mike are you a limerick man? You love saying munster will get hammered in every game

Reality chief. Would love to win this but we’re hanging on at the minute

World class from Zebo

Junior B class from JJ

2 Likes

El Classico good so far .

Just isn’t up to it I’m afraid. He’s doing his best tbf.

Ross Bryne is absolutely class. He’s Ireland’s second best ten and I’d have him in Munster tomorrow.

Earls isn’t gonna give anything to Larmour easy