The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Can confirm

1 Like

Nail on the fucking head.

2 Likes

Zebo has to try ridiculous passes because munster have no creativity.

He is there a long time, he was fast and he played alot of Pro14 cos he was not good enough for ireland alot of the time.

Stats need context

He cost them about 9 points in the first half. They had Leinster stretched and he played a pass that was all about him which meant the stretch advantage disappeared, just as one example.

You’re blinded by him, which is kinda disturbing but so be it.

That’s the dumbest statement I have seen here in a while.

He’s Munsters joint record try scorer in European rugby kev.

He cost them 9 points in the first half? Leinster scored ten points by half time. From a try and a penalty. How did he cost them 9 points ffs. Would you go home you clown.

I’ll sum Zebo up by this. Caught a ball inside his own 22. Casually strolls forward thinking he’s Maradonna or something. Throws a swivel. Gets nailed by Gary Ringrose. Balls spurts out and lineout to Leinster 10 yards from Munster line. Robin Copeland I think it was has a red head of rage, about to roar at him for being a cunt, but then checks himself with a look on his face of why should I bother.

Rest of his teammates look like with utter disappointment of what should have been a simple kick back to Leinster for them to chase that he managed to fuck up

1 Like

You’ve made that all up.

By what Munster didn’t score by him fucking up in attacking positions.

1 Like

Watch the game mate. Take your head out of the laptop

Can you clarify how Zebo gave away nine points in the first half when Leinster only scored a try and a penalty.

I never said he gave away 9 points mate. I said he cost Munster 9 points.

So how did he cost munster nine points in the first half when Leinster scored one penalty and a converted try.

He explained this already.

Seriously? Are you a bit thick? What Leinster scored is irrelevant to what Munster could have scored. Wipe the fumes off the goggles, take a few deep breaths, and watch the first half back again.

giphy%20(3)

You said Zebo cost munster nine points in the opening half. Leinster scored one try and a penalty. Please explain how he cost them 9 points.

I’ve answered this question already mate and you’ve chosen to ignore it. So I’ll wait for you to read it properly.