The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Pity they failed to get promoted to the main circuit. They should be hot favourites next year to win the Hong Kong qualifier.

Nice to see an irish rugby team capable of winning a quarter final though.

1 Like

original

Ireland Fiji on now. Sky sports action.

This good performance should see them get a few more invitations at least

Ha ffs carlin ya oversensitive bollix

Ooooft, Berno got burned there

You should read the responses to isles the needy fucker

Quinn fucking Roux, fuck you Joe Smith.

Ireland: Rob Kearney; Keith Earls, Robbie Henshaw, Bundee Aki, Jacob Stockdale; Joey Carbery, Conor Murray; Jack McGrath, Rob Herring, John Ryan; Iain Henderson, James Ryan; Peter O’Mahony (capt), Jordi Murphy, CJ Stander.

Replacements: Sean Cronin, Cian Healy, Tadhg Furlong, Quinn Roux, Jack Conan, Kieran Marmion, Johnny Sexton, Jordan Larmour.

Are “we” limited to just 2 South Africans playing on the team or can Quinn be brought on to make it three?

The u-20’s beaten by Georgia in the “world” cup. The first time the Georgian’s have ever won a group match.

Three defeats from three for Ireland who now face into a relegation battle.

2 Likes

I’d say there were some big hairy units playing for Georgia. Easy enough to mock when you’re not trying to battle some big rhoid head. They’re only young lads.

A Samoan too.
We should just call ourselves the barbarians and have done with it.

2 Likes

Still been a very successful tournament in terms of developing lads for the Irish senior team, I believe up to 9 New Zealanders and 7 South Africans on show have been identified for Ireland’s Call lessons if financial terms can be agreed.

7 Likes

I see the women have been treated disgracefully again.

Very unlike rugby to treat women poorly.

disgusting tbh

Is allowing American states to play in the World Cup another attempt to make the game appear more global?

1 Like

That joke has already been done on this forum and it has been done a lot better than that.

It was a genuine question.

It’s an organisation run to benefit one team only, the MNT

1 Like

It’s all part of a cunning plan by the irfu apparently.