The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Jamie heslip wanna fuck back to isreal too no business in thomond Park, and take joey the lampshade with him.

A very limited rubby player

Top class effort, real shoulder to the wheel stuff from them all.

Those Exeter lads were very good, abrasive to a fault and probably played too much Rugby when they could have kicked penalties & built a lead.

Credit to the Munster lads, that wasn’t pretty but its a results game.

1 Like

Lads absolutely seething because a 7’s style game wasn’t on view!

Joey Carbery is the truth

The whole stand up and fight singing muck beforehand is gas. Trying to jazz up a game because it’s so boring

Was it a real arm wrestle?

1 Like

Quarter final pairings

Leinster v Toulouse
Racing v Ulster
Saracens v Glasgow
Edinburgh v Munster

The greatest experience in the history of sport

Strangely compelling for an awful game.

2 Likes

Exeter the slightly better team. If it was a straight shoot out you’d say they probably would have sneaked it. Fair play to Munster though they hung in there and had the smarts to see it out. A lot less hype about Carbery this week I’d suspect though.

As a Leinster fan I’d also say I’m less worried about Munster in the H-Cup this year if we run into them. Exeter showed how to completely shutdown their attack. They should win their quarter against Edinburgh but Saracens away is a big big ask based on that performance.

It wasn’t pretty, it was error strewn but a good physical contest nonetheless.

1 Like

Exeter were the better team by far, they played too much Rugby at times as opposed to being conservative & kicking their penalties.

Munster blessed

1 Like

Fair assessment

Aren’t 3 of them games a repeat of group games?! What sort of way is that to run a competition?

1 Like

Would Munster not be home in the semi after winning away in a QF? Or have they changed the rules again?

Are we looking at a potential Munster v Leinster
semi?

Absolute shambles 3 repeat fixtures from the pools :joy:

They’ve changed the rules again. Top 2 seeds, Saracens and Racing, will get home semis

Jokeshop.