The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Strongly fancy Exeter to win this English final. Price is about right tho so no value in match or handicap prices. Hope they do it a proper club

If backed tommy the tank Waldron to score first try at 7s. Exeter in race to 30 at 6to4

Tickets sales slow for today

Marcus Horan says that it’s because it’s the last game at the end of a long season :grinning:

3 Likes

I take it you’re not heading to the big schmoke then?

Nope. Think there might be an upset. Scarlets are a huge price

Youre not heading to the final of the domestic league?

2 Likes

so none of the die hard rugby fans going to the biggest game of the season:grinning:

3 Likes

No pal. Did I say I was?

I thought you’d be there, bud.

As Marcus Horan said, its has been a long season, you cant expect them to go to the biggest game of the year

thats why finals are never sell outs mate

1 Like

I’m going to the match, guys. Hope it dries up soon.

Hope it pisses down on you.

3 Likes

You’ll be stuck to it anyway, choking on bile in your Gary Pallister underpants.

6 Likes

Are you there to represent Athenry?

I’m there to represent TFK.

You’re being dragged along by the boss and her auld fella.

Not quiet but it is a freebie and I fancy a few :beers:

This is what @dodgy_keeper had to say on the terrorism thread the other day

Unfortunately this divide is only going to get worse. We - the west - have to accept their beliefs (fair enough, each to their own) but there’s no give on the other side whatsoever.

Preaching about inclusion and social harmony and moaning because the Muslims wouldn’t take our beliefs into account. And the cunt would despise his neighbours for going into thomond park.

The biggest hypocrite on this site

:smile:

Ah he’s not the worst oul skin but the rugby hatred while watching every minute of every game and the childlike following of an English soccer club is weird.

2 Likes

Behave yourself then

1 Like