The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Shout :clap:

Will Greenwood was uncapped when he went to South Africa in 1997. I don’t think he saw any test action though.

Think Brynmor Williams in 1977 was last uncapped player to play in a British Lions test. Derek Quinnell before that in 1971.

1 Like

Three seasons in a row now the Pro12 has been won by the side playing the most expansive rugby in the competition.

Exeter winning and wasps in final in England would support the shift in approach in the game. Great to see.

It needs to move from bang, crash , wallop alright… The northern teams are always ten years behind the southern ones, what takes so long?

A wonderful day for the game of thugby. Work will be a joy for a few weeks at least.

4 Likes

Isn’t that the same as most domestic leagues?

Guscott 89?

None of your inane posts are thought provoking

We have something in common so .

Although you and the rugby crowd wish you were British this was not a domestic game

You think your posts are inane too

I think you’ll find that this tournament acts as a domestic league buddy. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Acts as a domestic league. What guff

It’s a league with teams from 3 countries

1 Like

I don’t . I think yours are .

No. Guscott had a hat-trick try scoring England debut against Romania just before the 1989 British Lions tour.

1 Like

Against Romania ??

There’s plenty of examples of domestic leagues having teams from more than 1 country mate. What’s so hard to grasp about that?

Incorrect

Huh?

Incorrect