The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

What’s your point, caller?

Kilkenny were much the better team in 2007 and won by 7 points.

Munster had their arses handed to them by 24 points today.

My point? Make you seethe. Mission acconplished. Now fuck off back under your wayne Rooney duvet

1 Like

No need to be ratty.

You’re well able to dish it out so you can expect it returned with interest.

The narrative all season long has been about how Munster wanted to honour their sadly departed coach but on the two biggest days of the season against Saracens and today they were fucking annihilated.

2 Likes

I think they won it 2004, it was a league format with no play-offs. I’m sure I have a recollection of them beating Ulster in a title-deciding final fixture at Stradey Park.

No. The gay lads rule the bridges. Like travellers, politicians are afraid to say anything to them because being homophobic is not clever when trying to get votes, even though not wanting multi coloured flags on the bridge year round isn’t really anything against the gay lads. But now that this particular bandwagon is over for this year lets hope the flag situation improves.

1 Like

Dish it out? You come crawling into every rugby thread with the same snivveling wankology. You’re a sad sad man

2 Likes

No shame in that today, Scarlets were deserving winners. A pity Munster couldn’t do it, but sport is merely a distraction from the real world, and far from a solution to the problems of it. It would have been great could they do it, but in the morning, two young boys would still be tragically without a father, and that wont be solved by a trophy won by a franchise. Hopefully the night and the future will go well for them and their mother, life goes on, it has to. God bless them. Time to move one finally hopefully.

1 Like

you are saying time to move on to two kids who lost their dad a few months ago

callous

1 Like

No. You’re mean. Stop being mean.

The League of Oireland

1 Like

I believe he calls that team in question Londonderry FC.

You strike me as an awful yokel gobshite

1 Like

There’s about 5 threads this could go in from woeful journalism to things that are wrong

http://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby/lions-tour/watch-george-north-recalls-hilarious-tale-about-paul-oconnell-belting-out-shakira-song-in-the-shower-35761590.html

I died a little when I read that yesterday.

:eek:

He talks about walking into a room with another man who he hasn’t really met before, who is in the shower and he starts thinking about hugging him.

Odd behaviour.

I suppose it’s a bit like two dogs meeting in the street and sniffing each other’s holes.

7 Likes

Hello stoopid. Go on, have the last word. Go on.

It was the first word you pillock, we weren’t having a conversation :joy:

Go on, have the last word again, you thick cunt.

I watched some of the Munster game last night. I found it amusing that departing player Francis Sailli has been thrown under a bus for his performance while Munster dahlings Earls, Zebo, Murray, O’Mahony and Stander get free passes for their hapless performances.

3 Likes