The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

15-15 now, two quick tries from the boys in green

They’ve serious scope for improvement, especially when all the SA and NZ rejects come to bolster the squad

2 Likes

21-15 to our boys, hanging on grimly here against a bigger Italian pack. 5 mins left.

Italy score a try as I type.

The full back puts the conversion over from the sideline, it looked sure to go wide but bent back in. 21-20 to Italy with 2 mins left.

Ooooft Italy fuck up trying to run out the clock and have gifted us a penalty inside kicking range in injury time. But Frawley misses, the Skerries man shits the bed and Italy hang on.

Congrats to our Italian community .

2 Likes

We’re a bit shit at this rugby lark. Time to disband and focus on stuff we’re good at. We don’t have the population to appease minority hobbies.

lolz

How did Daithi Regans fella go lads?

Fantastic to see the Italians progressing so well in a competition hosted in Georgia of all places #globalgame

I can’t believe this hasn’t been highlighted yet. I expect the forum will be united behind the pure ridiculousness of this when it happens. Expect Montrose to throw their full weight behind the girls

Colm Tucker?

@Mac called this a domestic league the other day

1 Like

Why do you allow land borders to restrict your perspective?

You are correct it is a multinational cosmopolitan all embracing potentially cross continent ground breaking one of a kind :clap::clap::clap:

Well well well Mick me old pal

I was discussing this at the weekend and his name came up. Apparently he had been capped once before he left.

1 Like

exactly although you are leaving out cross hemisphere

cat got your tongue @mac?

2 Likes

I responded already mate. Open your mind.