The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

A few more hours in the schedule filled for Sky

Sure there’s as many Saffers in the 6 nations teams as any other country at this stage.
Will the Saffers just play all their games away or will the Munster lads have to go to South Africa for matches? They nearly died the last time they had to go to Dublin.

6 Likes

They’ll bravely and faithfully fly premium economy to Capetown, and closet themselves in the waterfront til it’s time to go to the match. Taxi there, taxi back, and safelyback to premium economy with stories of a lifetime.

What would you think is driving it in the professional era?

The squealing about the lack of hotel rooms and the scramble for tent pitches in kilkenny for last weekend showed how poor at travelling you Limerick lads really are

:sweat_smile: My work here is done.

4 Likes

Two more South Africans signed by Munster today

1 Like

Backtrack

Top top signings. One of them is even a convicted drug cheat who has been rehabilitated

Need to appeal to the Saffer market for the new Celtifrica* League

*Pronounced like the South Africans say South Africa

Cheaper than a decent youth program anyway

We can afford both mate. Looking forward to seeing you in the West stand again this year

As long as the tickets are free, I’ll be there

Grand pal it’s our little secret :rofl:

I must set up an epersona that likes Rugby so we can talk about it. I’m getting tired of my @Horsebox one anyway

3 Likes

Be sad to retire it now that everyone agrees he’s a harmless aul cratur

5 Likes

Ah I’ve tried a few angles with him now, angry etc. but it’s not working. He’s just not a believable character. I mean no one can be that harmless.

:clap:

A pure godhelpus shure

The I wish I was a dolphin angle was bizarre. Going down the simpleton route just wasn’t believable

1 Like