The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

That must have been the week I gave @Joe_Player the login details. He ran amok

1 Like

What did I do now

Dunno. Seems odd. I suppose the Italians have a fuck made of it anyway.

I don’t like the direction this thread has taken.

2 Likes

SA union have a heap of money ploughed into them so they don’t want to wind them up. They would be bringing plenty TV money (relatively) to the table and Guinness would see S.A. as a decent market to promote into I’d guess.

Both sides were officially excluded from the Super Rugby comp today so it’s either wind them up or find another comp.

Will it work? Who knows. It’s very rushed if it is really gonna happen in September. Definitely worth a shot though

Taking over

Viewing figures been so good there is a real chance they will stop showing the LOI altogether and focus on more womens sports

Early try for France .

2 Likes

One on the far right of second row looks like shell knife someone

Lots of spare tyres there

1 Like

If Ireland rounded up a few fatties and mixed them with a few Gaelic footballers where did the French girls come from? France will bate them a point a man.

1 Like

The oirish getting destroyed.the French can actually pass a ball.the oirish can’t

Shameful

2 Likes

Sounds eerily like a euro 2016 match report

2 Likes

When Ireland got out of the groups despite being lowest ranked and gave the hosts a rattle

1 Like

Fantastic to see the game being followed so closely. Keep the updates coming guys

2 Likes

The oirish beaten.shameful

Absolutely painful discussion about ladies rugby on telly now.

It’s a difficult game to play. Give them time to get the hang of it. Sure the men are it years and are still shit.

1 Like

Two way feedback is the key

Professional women’s rugby in Ireland is coming

Did you hack my linkedin account this week bro? Just askin’.