The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

I have no idea who you are bro

3 years time.

I thought Ireland played a very conservative brand of one out rugby tonight.

They have a lot of heifers that took up the game in March. What other way can they play ?

Great shout. Only a point out.

1 Like

It was women not men mate

Yah. I suppose.

:confused:

1 Like

Yer wan 1st left second row has a stalk on her.

Sure half of them have Adams apples.

The two New SA teams were beaten 42-19 and 57-10 at the weekend.

1 Like

Bore wars ?

1 Like

Similar enough to their typical results in super rugby really. They will need to be competitive at home if the experiment is to last at all. Hard to know what to make of it…they have a full season played and had a few weeks off before launching into another season. They will be completely fucked after xmas

Gavin Cummiskey on the radio there talking up the prospect of a North American Pro 14 franchise. New York will make an AI final before that happens

Not beyond realms of belief, they’ve already hosted one after all, we should see the benefits of that coming through any year now

There’s a Canadian franchise competing in the third tier of Britain’s rugby league pyramid. So I wouldn’t say it’s out of the question.

Id have given you long odds in June that there would have been two SA sides in the competition a few months later

Cummiskey is an absolute dickhead tho.

1 Like

BT sport coverage of Aviva premiership is absolutely top class. 45 mins pre match show. Presented on pitch. Interviews with players from both sides during warm up. Seperately VT from both camps filmed midweek. Plenty highlights of both sides games to date. Decent analaysis of key points to watch in game.

Excellent

2 Likes

Lovely minutes silence there to mark 5th anniversary of death of Neven Spence.

Was that Gusty’s real name?

Edit, I take that back, just looked it up now. :confused:

1 Like