Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

This cunt of a Referee should never officiate an International again after that.

Thats a fucking joke. Im getting the south African feed here not one commentator called for a card never mind a red.

Heaslip dropped knees into kiwis few years back

Farce of a game now.

The micks are putting in a few heavy hits here

Robbie in a spot off bother here.

Yellow

Referee is a fucking dunce.

He should have hit the ref a slap there

1 Like

Sad day for SA rugby when they need a hometown ref to beat an Ireland team at home.

Great footwork from Andrew Trimble there. Paddy Jackson :clap:

However harsh the decisions were, when you’ve an inexperienced French referee and you’re the visiting team in South Africa, you should’t be asking the question of the referee. Its an awful shame for Ireland, as South Africa were absolutely there for the taking today.

2 Likes

What a turnover by Henderson

1 Like

Rory Best seems like an alright sort but he is not Captain material. POC would have intimidated a referee out of either of those 2 cuntish calls.

1 Like

Hopeless for the red, just stood there

Pack of wankers seething about a rugby football friendly match. I hope you die in your sleep, you horrible cunts.

6 Likes

There’s no such thing as an international ‘friendly’ rugby match. This is the Ireland rugby team touring South Africa.

3 Likes

Headshot

I’m thinking about creating 10 aliases so I can give this 10 likes.

a singleton living in canada watching oireland play rugby against south africa

sad

When you could be doing something really hip like watching Albania v Switzerland or Slovakia v Wales.

1 Like