Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

Can the Boks get it done later on?

I heard the entire Irish panel were on the piss and powder in Kinsale recently.

Heard they wrecked POMā€™s back garden

Credit POM, I heard he was the only one who behaved himself.

He had to, his parents were home.

1 Like

Rob Kearneys escapades during the week clearly had a toll on him

Do research better!

Iā€™ve no idea about rugby but I thought Australia were shit at the moment, the thought that Ireland could be better than SA, Oz and NZ at the same time is surely laughable

Joe blaming the ref here for the defeat.

Rugby is dying in oz,thatā€™s true

Cringe

Did I hear the other day that itā€™s not in the top 3 sports for popularity in Oz (Iā€™m not talking ESRI style stats)

I wouldnā€™t say it ever was, probably outside top 5 now

Parents donā€™t want their kids playing it, itā€™s not on free to air either so not many watch it

Wasnā€™t sold out today and state of origin and the world cup get more attention

Any word on Keith Earls?

Seemed to go off with yet another concussion. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a calf injury by tomorrow.

1 Like

Iā€™d say his parents regret letting him play TBH. Any parents that let their kids play has issues imho

You watched the game, pal. Maybe give Michael Corcoran a follow on Twitter and heā€™ll update you.

Good man management. Straight from the Sir
Alex manual. Always deflect attention from your players before the cameras. Iā€™ve no doubt behind closed doors Joe will be giving his players the hair dryer treatment after an uncharacteristic below par performance.

Whatā€™s his record vs southern hemisphere teams away

They certainly did .

Three wins from six I believe it is. That would be a 50% winning record in the Southern Hemisphere. I believe Joe Schmidt is the first Irish coach to preside over three wins away in the Southern Hemisphere and he was the first Ireland coach to win a test match in South Africa.