Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

Cian Healy :smile: FFS, any lad like that able to play a professional sport, the cunt can barely walk :rollseyes:

Score?

Oireland 3 Front Ups and 2 Go Forward Balls to Australia 5 Front Ups and 3 Go Forward Balls

The spuds are a point up on the Roos - 17-16.

The spuds looked cooked.

The Irish are running on fumes but credit to them they are hanging on.

Heroic effort here from the boys in green

They canā€™t get any forward momentum says Donal Lenihan

Ireland have never won a test series away to one of the Southern Hemisphere big three in my lifetime.

This is incredibly tense.

I believe the team visited the 1798 memorial at Waverley cemetery the other day and they need to summon up that spirit for the next eight minutes plus added time.

1 Like

The DJ is playing a blinder.

A bit of Kylie might be the difference-maker here

Iā€™m surprised they havent pulled out the big guns alrightā€¦

The protestant lads on the team can at least buy into that. CJā€™s people were probably whipping black lads in 1798 so heā€™ll be inspired too. Bundee might struggle to get anything out of it alright.

Australia 16 Ireland/South Africa/Samoa 17.

The Irish Barbarians on the verge of a historic Grand Final victory.

Sexton creamedā€¦

Thereā€™s an argument to be made Jonny Sexton is Irelandā€™s greatest ever sportsman. One of the bravest too for sure.

1 Like

When QW scrum half Joe Powell made a forward pass there a couple of minutes ago, I was suprised the DJ didnā€™t play Suicide Blonde by INXS.

Of course thereā€™s an argument to be made. Itā€™d be soundly defeated and laughed at, but it can be made nonetheless

2 Likes

Name one greater? Four European cups, three six nations and a grand slam. Countless other accolades.

Swang backā€¦HIA for ā€˜quinnieā€™

Big peno thereā€¦ Ireland, amazingly, should see this out now. Iā€™ll give them their dues, after a long season they have been out on their feet for the last 20 mins but have fought on manfully.