Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

If Pj lost his job due to whatsapp message, how did Craig Gilroy not? His message was worse that Pj’s?

Dunno. Probably had something to do with the rape trial though…

I get that.

The lynch mob didnt want Gilroy.

Bloody hell. @HBV admits to imagining me masturbating now.

Talk about getting inside somebody’s head…in a very worrying way…:smile: :fearful:

You don’t like answering questions

You’ve been fantiscising about my wife for some time, that’s creepy . You have imagined me riding her, over and over. You like me being rough with her dont you? That’s how you like imagining it isent it? you’re a sick bastard.

Fair play lads. I didn’t think this place could get any weirder but you’ve excelled yourselves here.

23 Likes

@HBV and @Sidney would make a lovely couple

The moderators have always allowed and obviously backed the poster @Sidney as he labeled posters as rapists and stated posters were raping rheir wives. Obviously the poster @Sidney is a dangerous dangerous bastard but has something occurred all of a sudden that you noiw find weird that wasn’t before?

1 Like

When the fun stops. Stop

What’s “fantiscising”, mate?

You’ve admitted to rape, mate - you compared yourself to the serial rapist Magnus Meyer Hustveit and claimed, unprompted, that your offences could put you in line for a life sentence. You hardly expected to not be challenged on that?

And why are you now fantasising, unprompted, about a man masturbating?

I thought you hated “the gays”? Are you sure you’re not a closet case? :grin:

Christ

I’m sure there’s a corner near you that needs an oddball to sit there and stare gormlessly at people.

Maybe you should try it? It would really suit you and finally give you a purpose in life, like. :grin:

Christ

3 Likes

I think you need a speech therapist, pal. :grin:

This thread is proof that it’s time this country started taking Sex Ed seriously

Any link to this one Sid? :smile:

Prurient Hislop getting a kick out of others misfortune again I see

Hustveit raped his then girlfriend multiple times as she slept.