Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

It’s fascinating to watch.

That’s quite damning. @HBV needs to explain this one

Most of the allegations they make against each other are mostly true which is what makes it so good but @HBV could function in ordinary society. I’m still going with my theory of @HBV being a figment of @Sidney ‘s imagination

He’s not alone

They are both hardcore revisionists based on their interpersonal postings thus far

Probably the most hardcore thing about them

@HBV has a wife and kids. There’s a marked difference in tone between his contributions to the Official Catholic thread and the Tales from the Brothel thread. @chocolatemice is the best poster on that thread but he’s not married with kids. He’s supposed to be a clubman but he’s isolated everyone so badly that he spends his time fighting with a bipolar millenial on the INTERNET.

@Sidney, in contrast, wants to be a good person but he has major psychiatric issues that keep getting in the way. Like @HBV says, he’s dangerous and will eventually do something really bad and you just want to make sure when he eventually does it, he doesn’t do it to you. He will eventually end up institutionalized for a while at least, but if he did the right medication he could turn out fine. I might be wrong but I think a remember him years ago saying that there’s no excuse for anyone to be depressed because they can just join their GGA club. That explains it but maybe one day he’ll fix it.

In summary, this is the best thing online by a mile.

This is fucked up mate

@Sidney is a sad individual. Lonely, isolated, completely understood but loathed, insecure, avoided & most probably those around him block out his existance. Go for it m8. Go.

Sounds like you’re speaking from experience there pal. Do share, we are here to help

I’ve just left the missus there @Sidney , she’s snoring her head off and when she wakes up she’ll realise she’s ‘a bit wet’

How does that make you feel? Is that your Sunday sorted?

Think we are getting very close to an event horizon on this thread

1 Like

I’m not happy to give that 10 but I will anyway

Clermont reportedly in for PJ anyway

They are banjaxed with injuries at the moment. Depending on what shape he is in wouldnt be beyond the pale they could use him before end of season

A clubman?

That sounds very rapey, mate.

The biggest Clubman on the forum

His hurling club. A good thread would be “People HBV has contempt for”.

1. @HBV.
2 Likes

That would be a very long thread indeed.