Rugby Summer Tour

HUP OUTTA THAT.

1 Like

Went back

Faz needs to reassess here now at the break.

Completely self inflicted by Ireland.

2 Likes

It’s all gone Pete Tong.

Bonus point secured for NZ

1 Like

Theyve beaten themselves

Fur coat no knickers

1 Like

A disgrace to the hemisphere imo

The lack intensity from Ireland, it has completely dropped off around the ruck. Lads like Breirne look gassed after 30 mins. Ireland ambling back in to position and the NZs tearing in there and getting quick ball.

Lauren gone half way round the world to watch this instead of seeing her county in an AI Semi Final.

You’d have to wonder.

2 Likes

We don’t have enough New Zealanders playing for us.

1 Like

Ireland are Monaghan, Team AIG New Zealand are Dublin. We compete well against them in the League.

This is a repeat of the 59-6 trouncing of 1992 where we went 6-0 up at the start. At least that was the second and final test. This tour will end careers.

Could this get horrific for Ireland? I wanna go to the gym before the Clare-KK match but I’ll hang on if NZ are likely to batter them

Only listening on the radio but it seems like the old reliables of omahony and earls popping up as being decent. This does not bode well for next year if we are still relying on these guys, both in their mid 30s?

It is great that the Ireland players are confident in themselves. But when you hear lads like Sheehan taking about winning all 3 tests down there you’d wonder what they are taking. Focus on game one. Keep the gobs shut.

1 Like

All week New Zealand were patting us on the head too, telling us we were great fellas & they’d have savage respect for this Irish team :joy:

Yerra’d the shit out of us.

The last three tries were comically easy. Our lads are going out to be slaughtered after half time.

Hard to know. I thought the Māoiri lads might have cut loose in the second half mid week but didn’t. These guys might be in a more ruthless frame of mind however

This is some coup for Quinny to get this interview

2 Likes