Rugby Summer Tour

NZ need Gats ASAP.

Depends a lot on selection and who is available. New Zealand have been a bit experimental and have an issue in midfield. Ioane and Tapeau are not their first choice midfielders. Goodhue and Leinert Brown are on the way back from injuries. Ioane should be on the wing or nowhere.

Will Jordan has to start. Might play Mounga 10 and Beauden Barrett 15.

The need Whitelock back too. Retallick injury up in the air.

1 Like

It’ll be tough next week but there’ll be absolutely no hammering.

Let’s hope ringrose is ok.

Not even a need to change jerseys after the tist match is done. HQ would be a wall of green.

I’d agree. Those three changes would give them far greater balance. There’ll be a lot of blood-letting in NZ after that result and it’s about how they react. They will be a wounded animal in Wellington.

1 Like

I hope he’s ok but not playing.

Only 15 months away now.

You would think so but this is a poor NZ side.

1 Like

Made tough work if it and it seemed like they tightened up a lot in that second half. They were happy to see it out rather than keep playing. Pressure of that first win is now gone.
Be very interested to see if they can play with a bit more license like last week with a series on the line.

I don’t know do they have much more. Pack is lightweight. Savea is an open side really, retallick has miles on clock and Barret isn’t here nor there

I presume Ireland will start the same team again next because you couldn’t risk unproven players with an all important series win on the line?

Heading home now after watching the game in Surry Hills with a few Kiwis. They’re really nice people

1 Like

Savea was a big loss and Retallick, in particular, looks aged. Will Whitelock be available next week or is it a longer term injury?

Fellas will have to double up Tuesday which isn’t ideal.

Savea was an unbelievable brainfart on their part

Whitelock gone for series. He reported concussion symptoms (on himself) aftet the match last week. He’s a class act

1 Like

The game on Tuesday will limit their options. Some joke of a schedule. Coombes and Casey prob both go home with no test minute

1 Like

He should be a sub tbh

On a broader view they’re absolutely on the slide. Too reliant on the older crew and less talent coming through.

1 Like

It is really. Even if they win the thing they’ll be looking back at the world cup lamenting that they didn’t develop more players.

1 Like