Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Where are all the TFK rugby commentators that were bleating on all day?

Asleep presumably

EPL sleep

:rofl:

Fascinating behavior. A whole day devoted to rugby analysis and then couldn’t be bothered getting out of the scratcher to watch this classic.

4 Likes

Reckon they have about 5 more in the squad that started 2015 final - Ashley-Cooper, Foley, Genia, Kepu and Simmons. Kurtley Beale came off the bench in 2015 Final as well.

Matt Giteau, Scott Fardy and Stephen Moore were never going to make it through from 2015 to this World Cup.

1 Like

Fiji are a joy to watch.

They are but I’d have doubts as to whether they will sustain that tempo second half. Signs coming up to half time that Australia beginning to get on top.

1 Like

Signing in. I think myself and the baby will see a lot of the early kickoffs :joy:
What have I missed so far? Fiji have em rattled within an inch of their lives have they?

Half time definitely came at the right time.

If Fiji had an adequate scrum they’d be 20 ahead

Lovely stuff. Is Oz -7 @evs a good shout for a bit of interest? Have they weathered the storm?

I’d say Australia by 10 by the end. Very difficult to see Fiji keeping the intensity up for the second half.

I did caution around 8 o’clock here last night that it was only Day 1 and after a 12 hour shift discussing rugby non-stop, the likes of @anon61878697 should have an early night to be ready for 5.45 this morning and the early start.

2 Likes

Fiji Fiji Fiji

Scenes

Yes!!! Cmaaaaan

Intercept Fiji try under the posts. Scenes. Extras added for a 21-12 lead.

I warned everyone a shock was on the cards. @anon26343222

1 Like

Fiji kill themselves to turn the ball over. Get it back and then kick it back to Oz about 5 yards away. I don’t get it.

Edit maybe with that line out :joy: