Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I’ll see how much I win today.

1 Like

I’d fancy us against SA watching this. Two fairly unimaginative sides. The Kiwis, not so much.

We surely have some claim to this ginger prop from South Africa? We’ve taken Saffers for a lot less

Why are all the best teams playing each other this weekend? There won’t be another game of note for a month.

New Zealand would beat Ireland by minimum 25 points

Ireland would be like teams playing Dublin in the Leinster championship - beaten before the match starts

New Zealand are not unimaginative. Beauden Barrett is one of the most imaginative players you’d ever see. Ireland would have a good chance against the Saffers alright

Horrendous by the South African 11 for the first try

Richie Mounga motoring well as I predicted

Barret at full back is a great option for all blacks

2 Likes

By two unimaginative sides I mean us and SA.

1 Like

Australia vs Wales next Sunday
England vs Argentina the Saturday after that.
England vs France then the Saturday after that.
That’s it.

The competition is so lopsided it’d be unfair if you’d to play your only hard game the week before the quarters, whereas your opponents had a month between hard games

Tommy Bowe isn’t really going to be Eir’s anchorman for the whole of this tournament, is he?

Surely Jeremy Beadle will walk in after the break and announce it’s a prank?

2 Likes

this is shaping up to be the best Tournament of all time

1 Like

That is why it will be almost impossible for England to win it and why it was so obvious Argentina were going to beat Ireland in 2015

The only chance England have is to focus on beating Argentina and then play the dirt trackers against France and effectively throw that game

England France will play the week before QFs.

In any sport ever

Mounga has been awful. Bb has been 10 for anything that has been good.

And England - Arg the week before that as well.

Ah lads

Saffers back in business