Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

A couple of clutch drop goals already this morning, great to see.

theyā€™d watch it on some shitty iptv, around 4 hours behind like their premishite matches

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to see one of the rubby lads finally acknowledging that this thing couldnā€™t be better set up for Ireland. It will be a massive failure if they crash out in a quarter final as usual. But, are you even allowed to be a rubby lad if you donā€™t talk down the team and get the excuses in early?

Jesus what a hit.

Ireland would bet the pick of these two

3 Likes

How many times have you referenced me this morning? Still rattled by Irelandā€™s pole position to win this thing i see. Itā€™s going to be a long month for you.

disappointing to hear some unparliamentary language there

2 Likes

Deputy Stag not even involved

This men playing menā€™s sport. Thereā€™s no room for pleasantries anymore.

this isnā€™t soccer, I donā€™t like to hear it

This is shaping up like the 2013 All Ireland hurling championship.

Itā€™s there for Ireland.

having a decent place kicker is vital in the knockout games

The day of gentleman rugby players like Moss Keane and Peter Clohessy is long gone sadly.

How is it now lads? Can SA do it

The scummy soccer crowd would do something like gather whatever few quid they had and gamble it in the hope of scraping the fare together. To be fair 2002 showed many of them were knowledgable gamblers

that is a top quality place kick

1 Like

Ref giving everything to New Zealand.

1 Like

Is it just me or is there a fairly subdued atmosphere in the stadium for this? Can hear the players voices. Iā€™ve just tuned in but it doesnā€™t feel like a big game at all

3 Likes

Snyman is a big boy.

1 Like

Kinda like a munster final. Hyped as a big game but borderline meaningless at the end of the day.

1 Like