Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

You used your, I didn’t have a strong opinion on it bailout.

Waffling fucking windbaggerry.

Admit it?

His whole turgid “edgelord” persona is based on being wrong about everything and gaslighting

He’s a sad, pathetic figure who hates himself

He doesn’t give opinions where there’s a chance he could be wrong, by his own admission. He’ll only give opinions on subjective things, not definitive

“Argentina’s game against the USA now becomes so important”

Who said this?

Rob Howley?

1 Like

Dry your eyes mate

1 Like

Tommy Bowe. Peter Syringe agreed.

1 Like

The catchphrase of a beaten docket.

Something tells me Tommy is not an intellectual

The eyes on this Felipe fellow. Isn’t he supposed to be a doctor. I wouldn’t let him near me.

It is, actually. Should Argentina lose that game they will not be qualified for the next World Cup.

Imagine the craic if they had to face rising stars Uruguay in an elimination qualifier in Montevideo?

The final night of Rugby World Cup qualification is always epic

I only caught the first 15 minutes mate before heading off to U7’s rugby with the young fellow. The grassroots only grinds to a halt when Ireland are playing.

In all fairness who gives a shite whether Argentina automatically qualifies for the rugby World Cup.

As it happens I was reading about former Argentina rugby great Juan Martin Hernandez when I found this nugget.

InternationalEdit

HernĂĄndez made his debut for Argentinaagainst Paraguay on 27 April 2003. Appearing in the starting line up, he helped the Pumas to a 144-0 victory.

Paraguay were missing a few that day, if I recall…

2 Likes

Would lads not just go out for a walk rather watching this. A walk is Chicken soup for the soul.

“This is a pool that has seen more hits than Beyoncé”

1 Like

You must follow international rugby very closely. I have no recollection myself of that Argentina v Paraguay match.

Bowe?

6 Likes