Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Cringe

3 Likes

Sorry for sharing pal.

:grinning: Well done on predicting the 20 point favourites will get 4 tries. Do you fancy NZ to beat Namibia later? Reckon they could they could get 4 tries mate? You numpty

1 Like

Oooft.

1 Like

Watch and learn mate, watch and learn

You seem to watch a lot of the rubby anyway. Looking forward to reading more of your ‘predictions’

2 Likes

I do mate. As I said earlier I loves the rugby. Feel free to call on me for advice and expert opinion any time

When I do a google search for that image it brings me to a site that makes fliers for free.

Please post up the original source of that photo.

I’ve independently (and quite easily, it must be said) verified that the poster posted by the poster @ChairmanDan above is identical to a poster posted on the Facebook page of Waterpark RFC (Or Waterpark Rfc, as they label themselves, showing an unorthodox approach to capitalisation)

1 Like

mmm interesting:thinking: Not.

that’s an absolute cluster fuck of a post

Fellas doubting Dan saying he brought his kid to rubby training now. Bates fucking all. Majority of underage matches are played Saturday mornings, side I am involved with played once on a Sunday last yr to facilitate a request from the local GAA club.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The emoji think fucked on me. :rofl:

1 Like

:smile::smile:

That’s a picture I took on my phone of a poster on the noticeboard in the clubhouse this morning.

Is @enrique still on full tilt?

Its fascinating how rattled the rugby once every four years, soccer types are. Imagine what it will be like here if the Ireland team were to find form in this World Cup and start going well again. @the_man_himself was even accusing me of lying for saying I took my kid along to rugby training this morning. Unreal.

3 Likes

I thought that was a despicable comment tbh. They are rattled to within an inch of their lives.

Did young Dan enjoy his morning down the club? Very important they learn all the basics at that age will keep them safe in the long run. Waterpark very strong underage set up

Semi retired and have a child of 7? Yeah right.