Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Ah it bate the bee with the red arse

And fellas on here roaring about Delaney getting this sorted. Gas cunts

Are you a Mick yourself?

These are the type of things that can happen when you appoint a man to head of World Rugby whose most impressive achievement on his CV was being a long standing captain on BBCs A Question of Sport. I dare say had Ally McCoist been made head of Fifa or Tuffers the main man in the ICB we could have had similar farcical outcomes in them sports.

2 Likes

TNH.

Sir Bill Beaumont captained an England Grand Slam winning team and the British Lions to South Africa in 1980.

I can’t think of a more humiliating moment for Irish sport anyway.

Question of sport is a great show.

Bar a few red top headlines, It never happened.

My point stands

Out captaining Sir Ian Botham is not much of an achievement on a CV. Even Kim Hughes managed to do that for the first two tests of the 1981 Ashes before Sir Ian was sacked.

John Delaney used the situation to get 5m out of FIFA… The Irish team had nothing to do with it… You’re embarrassing yourself here.

1 Like

Chairman Dan is gonna be seething when he sees the soccer posts from the boy

The most embarrassing and shameful moment in Irish Sporting history was when Ireland supported apartheid and toured South Africa

10 Likes

by a distance

Tis a damn sight more impressive than breaking the Gleneagles Agreement and leading a team to apartheid South Africa.

2 Likes

Sir Bill Beaumont was the captain of England, not Ireland.

Apparently the scotch might have a case based upon the wording.