Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Canā€™t quite remember exactly the cause but in the past 10 years there has been another race where Qualifying & Race took part the same day.

A work colleague was at the F1 in Spa a few weeks ago. Expensive but said he had a great weekend. Sky coverage is decent.

Sky coverage is exceptionally good. A game changer for F1

It does happen quite a bit I think. Iā€™m not as in tune with F1 as I used to be but I can remember several occasions of it happening.

The F1 gave had some serious farces over the years.

I was at the 2005 US Grand Prix- that takes by the biscuit for competitive jokes!

1 Like

Tongue in cheek there. Bit of discussion earlier in the thread about races in 2014, 2010 and 2004 affected by typhoons. But it was argued this never happened.

1 Like

Was it 6 cars on mechlins? Bring back multiple tyre suppliers and refuelling all the variables make it interesting

Bridgestone

The crowd went fucking ape.

Amateur hour from Scruff Thornley is the Paper of Record today.

When is Eires next match?

*last match

You wot?

That was hilarious. Iirc, only Ferrari, Jordan & Minardi were on the Bridgestones, Jordan had really regressed at that point so the Ferraris were miles ahead of the other 4 cars, quite literally at the end of 2 hours of ā€œracingā€.

:smiley:

3 Likes

There have been a few of them, itā€™s happened twice in Japan before.

The noise of the cars is something else and is generally quite consistent during a race after a while once gaps open up. Youā€™d be waiting an age for them to come back. Was bizarre.

Yet mick the big thick Muldoon reckons they should just play.

Itā€™s fucking serious stuff.