Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Sinckler on fire now

How many of the Quantas Wallabies team are native to Australia @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Auspicious day for the rugby set as Japan make their quarter final debut. Is that 13 different nations represented in the quarter finals of the 9 Rugby World Cups held to date? @anon61878697? Truly a global game

2 in a row there @StoneCold, maybe save some of the tedious stuff for later.

Fucking hell thats clueless stufd

I didnā€™t see a knock on there. I was wrong on Genia though in my once every 4 years crowd opinion

Should have had Genia off ten minutes ago

2 Likes

Heā€™d probably be a bit more productive looking for an aul retweet from Ewan on twitter

Is in his bollix. Crabs across the field before releasing the pass, little attacking threat off the base. White should have been on ages ago

You went off a day early there Tonto

2 Likes

It would be a foolish man who bets against Eddie Jones, up there with Gats as the best Southern Hemisphere coach working in the North.

You are correct, however the ever abbreviating Aussies are as a collective a very thick bunch. Donā€™t waste your logical energy!

Mako put in some shift there

The ā€œbolterā€ is on.

2 Likes

The Aussies are shit here. Itā€™s annoying how shit they are.

Thatā€™s the game

And thatā€™s it

England have been very efficient

Izzy vindicated

What a day for England. World Cup semi and Brexit

1 Like

Big boost to Ireland this. 4 years ago it was 4 southern hemisphere teams who made the semi finals, but England are showing that the gap has been closed. If Ireland perform today they will win.