Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Thereā€™s something very Japanese about that music played during the ad breaks on the RTE Player

Was in school with his cousin in Australia, Nick.

Rubby in oz is dead

3 Likes

Did you grow up in Oz, yeah?

Was there for a few years in my teens

1 Like

I heard a few Irish fans have ended up at local baseball stadium after jumping into cabs asking to go to the ā€œbig gameā€

2 Likes

Rugby is the only sport where youā€™d get a guy with an accent like Jamie Heaslip doing punditry.

Itā€™s time for the goys to deliver, the scummy soccer crew will be waiting in line for them to fail.

Wouldnā€™t it be great if they won. I think they have the ability to raise their game and produce a classic today. Some of our lads could have the best game of their lives today. I really hope we win it. This is their level and I can see them rising up and produce a world class rugby visual feast.

1 Like

Heaslip: I wouldnā€™t swap any Ireland players for nz players. In fact I think nz would like a couple of our players.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

My barber said this morning that we have the best tighthead, scrum half and out half in the world?

Which one of these positions does Parisse play?

That fucking coat

Wonder if it had coat-tails.

Donal there is a shirt and Heaslip determined to show off the freebie coat he got from god knows where

We met that Stephen Ferris in the Crown in Belfast last year, heā€™s a big fucker.

The other knob in a polo shirt.

1 Like

Dear God.

Did England get the bonus point?

Predicting a 40-12 defeat for the 32 counties

1 Like

Some pack of old farts out there in the Irish crowd.

The Professional Services sector in Dublin must have come to a standstill yesterday.