Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Sean Fitzpatrick is calling it their best performance since the last World Cup, if it’s any consolation.

1 Like

New Zealand might gas here

2 Likes

Really naive from New Zealand today. They had no need to play their first team in this match. They’ll be kicking themselves at half time.

Jones and Gatty planned for the World Cup

Schmidt took the Brian Kerr approach of winning friendlies to beef up his rankings position

Italy weren’t as naive in euro 2016

1 Like

the seethe :smiley:

1 Like

Popey sounds embarrassed

They’ve hardly broken a sweat. They must be laughing their arse off at Ireland’s ineptitude.

They’d have been better off playing a training game amongst themselves before the semi final

You’d expect a former Philip’s Manager of the Year like Schmidt to be a bit more ruthless in team selection, like his contemporaries Cody and Harte.

I’d expect a fightback here

1 Like

And we’ll claim it as a moral victory

Have a bit of respect for Cody and Harte please

1 Like

Huh? Its sad to see a team of irishmen get embarassed and especially against these self praising cunts but nz are awesome. But it won’t cost me a thought after i knew this would happen. Gettin blown away by the best team in the world, a nice down to earth moment for the teamofus really.

You couldn’t make that shit up

I’m in the gym so can’t comment.

Assume we are getting destroyed. Does my New Zealabd over 27.5 points look safe?

The New Zealand A v B games must be savage

Irish rugby has never been the same since it abolished the Probables v Possibles game

That was the proving ground for the heroic betting handicap win over Australia in 1991

Vodafone have already dropped them… It’s Energia Ireland now.

Unless they don’t come out of the dressing room for the second half

1 Like

OK mate… I’m only joshing with you, calm down.

Grrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes