Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Wasn’t he defence coach for an England team that couldn’t get out of the group in a home world cup?

I think Farrell will be a disaster as coach

Wouldn’t be surprised if Cheika replaces him within a couple of years

Or maybe even Gatty

1 Like

Japs Japs Japs

If Japan can keep this close for the first 60 I really fancy them to unleash in the last quarter.

Japan are incredible to watch

The powers that be have had their fun with them now though.

If they don’t shove them into one of the big tournaments next year it will be an opportunity lost for world rugby.

Japan scrum under so much pressure on own ball they are hooking it through the looseheads legs to secure it. Kills option of carry off the base and the scrum half is under huge pressure

Super effort there on SA ball

1 Like

Biggest Japanese push there since Iwo Jima

1 Like

Unreal scrummaging technique from Japan

Roly Meates will be smiling watching that

Top class Japanese shushing there

Japan can do this you know

This could end up being the pick of the quarter-finals by a distance

I’ve fancied them in this one since the Scotch game. Wasn’t impressed by the Saffers in the NZ game at all, completely gassed after 20 mins.

He’s been Ireland’s defence coach. He has an unreal reputation as a top notch defence coach despite the fact that opposition teams consistently bypass his defence by firing the ball wide and running around us to score tries. Like most things with Irish rugby, it’s hard to see what the hype is based on.

Oh my days

This is rugby

This is the beautiful game

1 Like

Fuck cheika. Hear his recording from yesterday? Not sure how to upload audio file

This Japanese number 9 is a cracking player.

If he played for one of the provinces he’d be acknowledged as the best scrum half in the world.

Continuity innit, more of the same

Japan getting the run of the green here. At least 4 forward passes so far not picked up by match officials.
They need to make the most of that kind of luck.

South Africa are going to be absolutely out on their feet in the second half of this game. Unbelievable high octane game. The Japs need to put some scores on the board though.

every time you watch a rubby game you come out with huge ott statements , have you just started watching sport recently? NZ defeated a team that couldnt kick the ball out of play , ran into each other and kept fouling unnecessary

Best was far from an honorable servant, his behavior in the rape trial for example

7 Likes