Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Wales: provincial game in financial and political crisis. Never do well in European cup. Lost first choice outhalf and number 8 to injury before RWC. Attack coach sent home. Lost best centre to injury. France get big lead. Wales Lose best backrower to injury.

In a RWC semi final.

Gatty >Schmidt

14 Likes

England go with Ford at No 10. That might be a mistake.

1 Like

Eddie seems a shrude oparater. Might be a ball hop? In truth, I doubt it’ll make any difference.

Huge injury blow for Wales. Liam Williams out injured for Sunday.

Is this shit still going? Did it start last year?

2 Likes

You must have the memory of a goldfish. The quarter finals were last weekend and you were particularly prominent here in providing comment on them. Did you think the semi finals and final had been played off in the intervening four days?

3 Likes

It must be on about 4 months now.

Huge loss. Odds really stacked against the Welsh now

Kolbe is a loss for SA. But Wales without Navidi and Williams are in trouble. They don’t have the depth to cope with that like the real contenders do.

Does the Soccer Football World Cup do a week gap between the quarter/semis/finals as well? A lot of the jizz seems to have gone out of the whole thing. I know the Brave Guys are gone out of it, but I think a bit of interest goes as well when the exoticism of Fiji vs United States or whatever goes. England NZ Wales SA is as boring a semi final set as you can get as well, not even the French in there to keep things interesting.

Certainly the interest has waned from anyone taking their cues from the Irish media

Another arbitrary kick-off time tomorrow morning, 9am

With the clock going forward this weekend, Sunday’s game kicks off at 10am current time

The organisers are all over the place here

1 Like

Its a lovely quirk of the rugby World Cup that everybody is kept guessing about the kick off times. Long may it continue.

It’s a good way of keeping out the unwanted rabble

A trusted wallchart is one way to get around the uncertainty.

2 Likes

How do you put up your wallchart

I find blue tack (I prefer to use the generic name rather than the brand name) is good

Thumb tacks and sellotape are a big no no

1 Like

Blue tack every day of the week.

1 Like

It’s good tack, as they say

1 Like

Prince%20Charles

Which is what generally tends to happen when you use blue tack