Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

And that’s about the size of it…ireland are cowards.

1 Like

Barrett brutally exposed when England kicked to him.

England is a powerful and confident country whilst the oirish are lickspittles and weasels. This mindset transfers itself on to the rugby pitch. England walked all over the cunts today

3 Likes

Good auld english brute strength won today. men against boys . Itoje bbc sports person of the year could be huge value now .

The only Irish people with a bit of backbone on the island, the northern nationalists, don’t play any rugby.

2 Likes

I meet Owen Farrell once in searsons after a game. Came across as a thoroughly decent sort. He goes up in my estimation every time he plays.

You did in your hole you lying cunt

3 Likes

lies, Gaelic football was invented for them and they play it like rugby. Particularly in Tyrone which led the GAA to introduce the black card.

Anyone got a Coral account?

A fucking compulsive lying cunt you are applecrumble , we all know your full of shit why even bother

1 Like

It’s hardly a big deal Owen Farrell goes for a pint in seasons after a game.

If England win Farrell collects.

England is the greatest sporting nation on earth. Rugby, cricket, soccer and a host of others, they’re nearly always there at the business end. It drives the micks demented.

1 Like

Even when they were shit in 07 they got to the final

Unfortunately Farrell isn’t the one kicking so I cant see him getting it . The Brits know the power is in the pack , Billy vinapola or itoje are the treasure of the crown .

You seem obsessed with seasons, it’s an absolute cuntfest, a horrible place.

Brian Ashton coached England to the 2007 final.

1 Like

Not at all.

Searsons. It’s a fantastic pub especially after a big game. Always serious talent around too.

And track and field also didn’t they clean up in the Olympics, rowing is a sport that shows the english mans strength , they put on a clinic everytime .
coxless-four_791459c
The greatest show on water

2 Likes