Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

He was on here the other night making fun of the 39 tragic victims of the human trafficking disaster in Essex

Irish rugby fans telling the Welsh what they should do in a WC semi final :joy:

5 Likes

Wales performing well on the big stage here. They are not collapsing.

Gats is some coach.

FOA ringing out now

That doesn’t surprise me. @dodgy_keeper has spent years here sneering at the victims of Hillsborough and the noble campaign of their families for justice for the 96. All just to score a few points for his beloved Man U. There seems to be no blow too low for him.

1 Like

With Wales involved here it’s surely only a matter of time before he insults the victims of the Aberfan disaster

I’ve got inside their heads like knock out RWC matches have to all the Ireland players.

1 Like

Grrrrrrrr

2 Likes

As an Iona supporter and staunch conservative he was a big supporter of Apartheid as well probably

1 Like

South Africa power is beginning to tell. Few silly errors starting to creep into Wales play and a few looking like they’re starting to tire already.

I bet he made a point of passing the picket to buy South African oranges in Dunnes

1 Like

Thats a poor technique from the prop causing that injury.

Wales using so much energy just to stay in game…

This will end up a big score for SA id say.

1 Like

Wales are like the sons of Ulster on the Somme

Gatty has borrowed the Joe Schmidt playbook for the day. Surprisingly little criticism of Gareth Davies for the box kicking. Hes done more of it in that half than most other 9s did in entire comp

1 Like

Wales actually know what they’re doing though

They’re very good in the air

I guess that’s the GAA background

They’re good in the air apart from Ross Moriarty

That’s the second restart which he’s butchered

Gets away with it

11/5 on South Africa to win by 13 or more

1 Like

Execution has been very poor