Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I donā€™t know man. The South Africans are probably the most despicable bunch of people ever assembled on the planet

2 Likes

12,500 for World Cup final tickets, box office.

You couldnā€™t make it up.

I detest them also ā€¦ Iā€™ll be hoping they both lose.

So Ewan was right, world rugby not only enforce teams to stand for the haka but they fine them if they try and answer back.

1 Like

A small aircraft might be the job here

Yep, and chairmandan and the like were wrong.

1 Like

@ChairmanDan hasnā€™t been right since he logged in here.

2 Likes

I wonder is he @anon32894817 alias. The similarities are there.
In fairness, he watched the rubby with a lad who gatland didnā€™t select, who said gatland is a terrible coach, so he does have fact to back up his assertions.

You seem upset @anon32894817 called New Zealand perfectly and in particular beauden Barrett.

You arenā€™t allowed cross the half way line. Which in my opinion is fair enough.

You what mate?

Pathetic. This Haka is car crash stuff at this stage

Nah, there was crossover between them iirc

Agreed. Also fair enough to have a cup of tea or a practice or whatever you want whilst they do their dance if they so wish.

The rugby once every four years soccer crew still obsessing over a silly dance even after New Zealand have been beaten. All the match ups and possible team selections to be talked about ahead of the final on Sunday and thatā€™s all they can come up with. Mind you when you see the way @myboyblue made a tit of himself over Keith Wood when he tried to talk rugby yesterday, maybe it isnā€™t any great surprise.

@gilgamboa - what do you reckon about team selections for Saturday?

Please reconsider fruity

Could somebody post a clip of the haka from Saturday? I want to see what England did.

They didnā€™t do anything mate.

1 Like