Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

‘Hip and whip’ might have a slightly different meaning

Cyril has been the go-to man for years for bridging the gender gap between hurling and camogie. Great to see the GGA ahead of the curve here again.

1 Like

They guys are such a bunch of characters… Right cheeky chappies…

There is a couple of thousand posts in a dedicated thread about GAA ‘stars’ in contrived snaps.

Some lovely snaps there @Fagan_ODowd I will have to buy the paper

1 Like

What’s your beef? I’m just commenting on the team of us… I read an article in the Times on Devon toner where he said he likes to drop his kid to the creche on his day off so his missus can have a lie in… Decent folk.

1 Like

image https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.4015078!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/image.jpg

He looks lost without Zeeebs

2 Likes

Batman sans Robin

An Irish rugby women’s player .

A GGA player with Clare who took up rugby and became an international fairly rapidly .

Tadhg Furlong :laughing:

I’d say growing up Stockdale was a tad different from growing up Furlong.

He’s showing her the position

Most of them do.

What beef? I just felt if you were taking such pleasure from these you might enjoy the other thread…shouldn’t you be filling the tayto bags of piss by now for later on?

1 Like

Will someone tag me when the paper of record has their wallchart please? You can’t enjoy a global knockout tournament properly without a good wallchart.

1 Like

Henshaw did his hamstring apparently. Addison pulled from Ulster preseason game.

As the ad goes (with marbles in your mouth) “Wait. Who’s this Emer now?” Or whatever he says as I can’t understand his posh twang and wooden acting skills.

Not the real thing from the Paper of Record, but maybe you can make do with this for the moment.

1 Like