Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I wonder would the ploughing set be as keen on signed scrum caps and rugby balls?

They sure can

Rugby is the game of the common man now, even the tabloids have wall charts I believe.

1 Like

Itā€™s going to be incredibly tough to beat world class sides like Scotland and Japan with this injury epidemic.

Jamie Heaslip cheered when Ireland drew Scotland, Iā€™m looking forward to hearing his take on his podcast now schmidtball has taken hold of the squad.

Joe Schmidt said over the weekend he isnā€™t leaving Ireland at all now. His mother passed away the week of the England game so he isnt heading back to NZ at all. V sad to hear about his mam bit hopefully he wont be lost to Irish rugby after all

Itā€™s a real pity James Lowe isnā€™t Irish - yet.

1 Like

Dyou reckon thereā€™s a young Irish fella he can call up in meantime? Or would he prefer to leave the squad place vacant rather than give it to a born and bred Irishman?

1 Like

Zeebs.

His face doesnt fit with Joe sadly.

@GeoffreyBoycott
could you please publish the proteas squad in the approved format if you have a few minutes to spare later
thanks very much

Gavin Cumiskeys ā€œLetter from Japanā€ in the paper of record today was dreadfully poor.
Editor needs to get Gerry writing these.
He also comes across very unmannerly in his dealing with Japanese hotel staff.
Manners cost nothing.

Iā€™m not sure the standard is as high as some would lead us to believe. Connacht managed to beat Russia by 30 points in Russia. There is still hope that Ireland can finally win an important non friendly match for the first time in World Cup history.

When are Ireland playing their first game?

A rugby playerā€™s motto:
Try during the day, but score at night.

Sunday morning against Scotland.

Thank you Chairmandan. I expect Ireland to win but wouldnā€™t be surprised if they had their arse handed to them. Marvellous handle btw.

is his daughter dead as well or is that yer man Nucifora?

Nucifora lost his daughter.