Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

When is the captains run?

When WADA come knocking?

3 Likes

I see the All Blacks have gone for Richie Mounga at 10 and Beauden Barret at 15 for the SA game.

Thatā€™s a much weaker nz team than usual. Very poor at 6,7,12 and 13. Mounga is very average too. If boks are all out here theyā€™ll beat that team. Only fear is razzy is as happy to lose and face an Irish team he knows.

Its a rip off of Dodi Ryan, auld wan who used be on the sidelines of young Munster matches with a few dogs in a pram dressed in black and amber.

1 Like

Dodo Reddan. ā€¦and she was a lady.

One and of the same. Correct you are

Thatā€™s the wanā€¦ but he has plagiarized the rubber bandits also ā€¦

Its getting close now, great excitement here in London. This is a huge sporting event

2 Likes

Namibia :rofl::rofl:

Nz press are delighted that moā€™unga is back. Heā€™s a touch of class and has a polished running game. Leave bb take the kicks and score trys. Theres one team you donā€™t worry about bruv and thatā€™s the all blacks

Thereā€™s zero chance BB will be taking the kicks ahead of Mongua. New Zealand are in huge trouble and are much weaker than 2011 and 2015.

First world cup NZ enter without the worldā€™s best 7 in their ranks. Hugely influential position for them

I was reading the splendid Irish Times preview magazine
The IRFU has someone out to hotels in Japan showing local staff how to make porridge. Attention to detail.
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

Despite @anon26343222 claiming Mounga has a polished running game he really doesnā€™t. Teams were pushing up so hard on bb to stop him running and knowing he wouldnā€™t kick. Obviously bringing in TM solves that to an extent but I donā€™t think him and Bb have clicked yet. The drop off in their pack and in the centers is huge. I think S.A, Ireland and England would all beat the all blacks if they meet them. They still have 5 or 6 world class players and have a happy knack at scoring tries. I still think though they can be gotten at up front and Iā€™d predict Mongua will struggle if NZ arenā€™t dominant up front. Savea is very average too at six. Gives away a lot of penalties.

Theyā€™ve brought mounga in to play the more regular 10. Where BB is like King Carlos, Mounga playstyle more Mehrtens. Letting BB loose from the back suits him better I think, devastating playing off the cuff rugby.

Iā€™d prefer to play ABs than Boks, think weā€™ve a better chance but still see ABs likely to be there or thereabouts at the end. Loose tournament rugby suits them but equally can be caught out on the day. Saffer pack going to belt shite out of all comers.

It would be hard for Ireland to beat SA with 17 South Africans playing on the pitch

1 Like

No one said it would ever be easy

Bring back Dion Oā€™Cuinnegain

1 Like