Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Soccer is only taken seriously by 7 or 8 nations. Eire26 is very obviously not one of them.

I’ve fixed that one for you, mate.

Eire26 are ranked what, top 20 or something. No Eire soccer players can kick a ball to another player. The best soccer players in this country have to sign on the dole for 4 months of the season. If you are any good you have to forsake an education to go over to Doncaster Rovers to chase ‘the dream’. You will likely end up back in eire and depressed at 19 and no prospects.
Please reply with your alternate argument showing eire26 as a nation who takes soccer seriously like spain Italy Germany etc.

4 Likes

There is literally no arguing with any of that

Absolutely. There’s no arguing with a simpleton.

2 Likes

You’re in a knot here Carter …take a knee pal…

1 Like

Good post mate, you’ve just shown how difficult it is to succeed in soccer compared to a sport that nobody plays like rugby

Goid deflection post, but please reply with your alternate argument showing eire26 as a nation who takes soccer seriously like spain Italy Germany etc.

1 Like

#Team21

2 Likes

excellent post however i usually refer to it as The Championship as opposed to the Championship when referring to the 5 Nations

There was a ref removed from the Ireland game?? WTF?

And that article says that the Spain match was played in the Rugby European Championship ---- I thought going by the lads here, that the 6 nations was the European Championship?

Does anyone involved in rugby have a single clue as to what’s going on?

The Romanians do.

1 Like

Yurt.

Good to show some of the newer bandwagon fans that there is a rugby world outside if the glamour of the 6N

Rugby is a serious business

1 Like

What’s your definition of taking it seriously? It’s the most participated in sport in the country and we regularly punch above our weight

regularly get hammered you mean

1 Like

Ah mate, what are you doing.

He should know better really.

I’d expect much more from him. I’m shaken from this if I’m being honest.