Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

and in that time Dublin got hammered for being a bunch of fancy dan bottlers thinking they were great winning Leinster when real prize was an all Ireland final appearance at the very leastā€¦and a lot of it was true and as a dub I have no problem admitting that or hearing other people say thatā€¦

1 Like

Fellas are badly caught up in what the media think about everything

1 Like

well whoever said it the fact is it was true and Dublin addressed itā€¦the hard facts showed Dublin were underachievingā€¦

What would you have recommended?

So did the All Blacks. So did Leinster. So have many sides across many sports.

exactly and I 'm saying Ireland should be added to that list but for some reason they are not and Carter has a truckload of excuses for why notā€¦

1 Like

Sure ireland might win 3 RWC in a row now and it will all have been worth it.

Excuses? My only excuse is for not throwing my leg out over the trace like you are about the situation. Youā€™re very bad about it altogether

Its fascinating to see fellas here lepping up and down the week after a grand slam looking for rugby fans to condemn the international side for poor performances in the past. Its absolutely gas šŸ¤·

Soccer is only taken seriously by 7 or 8 nations. Eire26 is very obviously not one of them.

Iā€™ve fixed that one for you, mate.

Eire26 are ranked what, top 20 or something. No Eire soccer players can kick a ball to another player. The best soccer players in this country have to sign on the dole for 4 months of the season. If you are any good you have to forsake an education to go over to Doncaster Rovers to chase ā€˜the dreamā€™. You will likely end up back in eire and depressed at 19 and no prospects.
Please reply with your alternate argument showing eire26 as a nation who takes soccer seriously like spain Italy Germany etc.

4 Likes

There is literally no arguing with any of that

Absolutely. Thereā€™s no arguing with a simpleton.

2 Likes

Youā€™re in a knot here Carter ā€¦take a knee palā€¦

1 Like

Good post mate, youā€™ve just shown how difficult it is to succeed in soccer compared to a sport that nobody plays like rugby

Goid deflection post, but please reply with your alternate argument showing eire26 as a nation who takes soccer seriously like spain Italy Germany etc.

1 Like

#Team21

2 Likes

excellent post however i usually refer to it as The Championship as opposed to the Championship when referring to the 5 Nations