Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Investigation still ongoing I think

1 Like

Investigation complete and Russia will play in Irelandā€™s group after a host of countries are disqualified for playing illegal players from around the globe. Great boost for Russian sport as they have been expelled from other global events due to major drugs issues but have been fast tracked to the rugby world cup. I hope whoever filled out the forms to make Bundee, CJ, Quin and the rest Irish was not the same person responsible for arranging Leinsters visas to go to South Africa.

Is this the Rugby World Cup or the Fitzgibbon Cup?

@gilgamboa knewā€¦he knew when the new rugby fans were getting very carried away with the grand slam win

arent we due to play SA or NZ in the qtrs?

1 Like

We are as you well know

1 Like

No doubt he has galvanized the squad as both wins after poor starts against Engurland prove.
But, they look extremely weak defensively. Canā€™t see them featuring at the business end of a WC defending as theyā€™ve being recently.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but none of the players you mentioned played for SA.

1 Like

Hes only had em a short while. Loads of lads will come into the squad yet. Be more interested in judging them after the rugby championship

Its not WC year yet pal

I was the first poster to mention Rassie Erasmus on this thread, pal. At least give due credit.

Once again Joe bore and his Schmidtball is gonna come up short. Its almost funny.

Eddie Jones is losing the plot I believe/hope.

Wouldnt surprise me if he was gone before the RWC. Wheels coming off the wagon in a massive way

Fantastic to see USA led by Irish born project player AJ McGinty have their first ever test victory over a tier 1 nation last night beating scotland. Building nicely for RWC19.

Global game

1 Like

Mr McGintys son.

Correct. A fantastic fathers day gift for a legend of Blackrock college

1 Like

Bloody hell. Last I heard on that one was Scotland were leading 21-6. I see the US came back to win 30-29.

Thatā€™s a huge breakthrough win. It really is terrific to see the strides rugby is making globally. Contrast that with soccer. Soccer type @Cicero_Dandi wants to boot as many of the North American, Asian, African and Oceania teams as he can out of the Soccer World Cup and reduce it to European and South American teams.

1 Like

Itā€™s a friendly.

Yes magnificent result. Former Dolphin rfc player had a stormer at no 6

1 Like