Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Hes gone stone mad with the pressure of the RWC already šŸ¤·

Its fascinating to watch but id be worried about his blood pressure.

1 Like

What does it say above the door pal? World cup 2019ā€¦seems a good place to discuss thisā€¦carter is an arriviste who aligned himself with the rugby crew to curry favour in the bank when he came to dublinā€¦Iā€™ve got his number palā€¦

2 Likes

Oh i did not realise this at all. What have you got to say for yourself @gilgamboa?

Sorry what is lunacy about my post?

I dont need to defend myself to anyone. This is typical soccer hooligan approach divide and conquer and batter the misfortune left alone. Dont let him split you from your posse

1 Like

The trolls and the haterz are trying to engage in genuine debate now and its driving them doolally they arent getting anywhere

Lunatic was more for effectā€¦ using England and France records , both of whom have competed in wc finals, against irelandā€™s is rather oddā€¦

Debate where you still havenā€™t addressed irelandā€™s would cup performances? ā€¦ I have ypur number carter and youā€™re address in that echo chamber ā€¦

Can you please actually address the point. This is about England and France now apparently focusing on the World Cup and not the Six Nations. It is a fiction which does not agree to what is happening.

What do you want people to say about them?

People would like better but such is life. There is actually very little relevance to them. 1991 or 2007 has absolutely no relevance to Ireland in 2019.

:roll_eyes:

I think they cant understand why there isnt a UK redtop like reaction. Sack em all. Tear up all plans. Throw away all gone before

The IRFU have plotted a steady course through the professional game. They didnā€™t overreact or panic when results didnt go their way once every 4 years. They knew the foundation was solid and the long term plan was right. They believed in what they were doing. Patience is a virtue.

Other sports in Ireland are littered with short termist approach. Im in it for the long haul

3 Likes

An utter fiction. France cant plan beyond next week and if England were planning for the WC they would have rested their already flogged players. But thats obvious to anyone who can see whats going on

Follow the money .

30 years to plan to win a knockout match. .in fairness as far as long term goes thatā€™s pretty long. .

Whats the rush? Your going to do yourself a mischief with your blood pressure and anxiety if you dont relax we are 18 months out from the games. Take one of your benzos there and chill

Ok thanks pal, will doā€¦

1 Like

Dublin went 16 years or so without getting to an all-Ireland final. But they are reaping the rewards for planning done during those barren years.

The IRFU are doing the same. Look to the future, not the past

2 Likes

Soccer types obsessing about the Ireland rugby team in World Cup knock out games. Maybe they should be focusing on why the Eire soccer team hasnā€™t won a knock out game in the 88 years of the soccer World Cup.

4 Likes