Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

The dopey 9 played a ridiculous pass off a 5 meter scrum early, then got himself yellow carded. Gamestate is huge. I think Argentina will beat Japan well. Samoa made a lot of easy yardage up the middle at timed today.

Good ending this

1 Like

They could so easily have won I think

Their own worst enemies.

But that’s still a chance!

1 Like

Theyre doing this with 14 as well, whole 2nd half, Japanese lad had a head on head contact as well, fine margins.

Pick and go unlocking the japs all day and they kept moving away from it. Terribly brainless

2 Likes

Fellas Screaming at tv here over it

1 Like

You just knew they’d fuck that line out.

2 Likes

Nailed on

Eddie Jones to Samoa

I’d agree with that…there should be no difference in the ultimate decision. But that’s just shit decision making in bunker rather than a process issue. You’d think it’s easier give the red from the bunker than on the pitch

Again not an issue with the bunker process.but yeah have been some v poor decisions

1 Like

Enjoyable game there. Samoa should have won it really. the argies have been so poor the Japanese have a right chance…they have an excellent goal kicker which helps

1 Like

Indeed, and its hard to legisate for, just have a vibe the video refs are less inclined to send fellas off. On the book, its a good idea.

1 Like

Well the lads in the bunker have far better view than the ref watching on the big screen so they should in theory be making a far more informed decision

2 Likes

Exactly but we’ve seen it go the other way with the advent of the bunker. Peculiar

1 Like

Must have backed themselves to lose on Quinnbet.

Except bizarrely sometimes it isn’t. Like the tackle that took the Scottish captain out.

1 Like

New Zealand on the brink of elimination. Lose tonight and they are OUT.

It’s only available to watch on the rubby equivalent of GAAGo here. They must have no interest in spreading the game.