Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Would be such an Irish thing to get a clipping off them though.

The number one ranked side in the world who have won 16 on the bounce should be beating this New Zealand team.

You’d forget they outscored us by 7 tries to 2 in the quarter-finals 4 years ago. New Zealand haven’t gone away you know. We only beat this Italy team by 14 points in Rome this year.

Lads im not sure beating the all Blacks in qtr final is a foregone conclusion people make it out to be

5 Likes

People might want to remember Ireland haven’t qualified for a quarter final yet.

8 Likes

Thankfully Vegas is class and a short drive (by US standards) to incredible scenery in every direction.

This is the beginning of the great redemption for the Kiwis. Glory Glory New Zealand.

Not a decent match on all weekend

1 Like

Ireland need to throw the game against the Scots and hope to play the French

There’s no way we’d have 42 points scored on Italy in 34 minutes. This is concerning, even allowing for Italy always having a mental block against NZ.

Having a Good Friday night? I see you’re ignoring the League of Ireland game on.

1 Like

To be fair, even in this past prime state, nobody hockeys teams like New Zealand.

Thanks for reminding me. I think i might turn over here.

They need to all go to a shrink to figure out how to play NZ.

0-0. Tight and cagey.

In three of the last four World Cups a team which got a tonking in the group stages made the final. South Africa lost the group game to New Zealand last time remember and won it out.

You have to remember that New Zealand’s game against France was as far back as September 8th. Quarter-final isn’t until October 14th. They knew they were going to qualify either way. This is the start of the time period they were aiming to peak for.

2 Likes

They are probably terrified by the Haka

New Zealand are purring lads

1 Like

What tier are the Italians lads? Is it tier 1.5 or 1.75?

1 Like

What’s in Vegas that’s class?