Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

That he lost vision in the eye at all is worrying.

1 Like

We haven’t room for two of ye. As mad as you are, I’d still take you over a full visioned lowe you reprobate

Barely beyond training session intensity. Disappointed Scotland didn’t test us more.

Henshaw unfortunate that injury costs him again but centre options tested tonight sees his loss covered. Henshaw home with Healy to join squad who’ll reinforce belief and hunger

Ireland are brilliant but Scotland are a waste of time

1 Like

@Cheasty sign in.

Every time New Zealand lose in the World Cup knock out stages it’s a fairly momentous occasion would you agree?

V Australia in 91 and 03.
V South Africa in 95
V France in 99 and 07
V England in 19.

Going to be some game next weekend.

England knocked them off fairly handy last time.

I fancy New Zealand to win this by 45 points.

2 Likes

Hansen will be some loss if he pulled the hammy. Lowe’s injury sounds fairly bad too.

I think we’ll win but furlong and Ryan are big concerns.

Jimmy o Brien a good option.

Dave Kearney your time has come again.

1 Like

Jimmy is a good player.

He’s decent but seems to have lost favour with the coaching. Think he’s the only player not to have featured so far and being rusty against the All Blacks is a recipe for disaster.

He done very well v france in the spring.

Ya it’s an odd one alright.

He was fantastic as emergency 13 too against the Boks in the autumn but I think Farrell has his preferred options and will rarely deviate. It’s worked for him so far but Saturday is a different level.

Uh oh. Our boys are living not existing. It will be an electric atmosphere in the Stade de France next Saturday night but I hope we are not expecting a picnic.

I see next week’s game is slated to be on both RTÉ and Virgin Media. This must be one of the first simulcasts of a sporting event by Irish broadcasters ever?

I’m quite surprised they didn’t just flip a coin for it as they’ll be sharing the ad revenue.

It’s like when the FA Cup final was broadcast by both BBC and ITV.

Will be actually interesting to see the ratings given both have ads (though I think Virgin Media fill in with more). Usually when it is ITV vs the BBC, ITV get spanked. I recall one Euros final where they didn’t even bother showing it because they knew they would be.

We’re about to make history by crushing the All Blacks , put it on every channel ta fcuk !