Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

You can guess that from a name?

Heā€™s in the front row, I donā€™t think you understand my point

You telling me you donā€™t recognize himā€¦bullshit

download (4)

1 Like

So you know his name and position and that heā€™s a big cunt but wouldnā€™t have a scooby as to what he looks like?

1 Like

Smashing post. Hope everything goes well for your dad flatty. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Exactly, Ringrose, Keenan, Van Der Fleer, Porter, Byrne, Henderson, Hanson also fall into that bracket

A lad called Doris as well

Ireland by 15

But you know a man who played 3rd fiddle hooker for most of his international career? A guy more physically recognisable even though youd hearing him on the radio as opposed to seeing on the pitch and media like billboards like furlong?

Youre talking pony. Canā€™t fathom why bother but here we are

Wales
Ireland
England
France

I hope England win because in the unlikely event we do win Iā€™d expect England to be more of a challenge for South Africa/ France in the semi final.

South Africa or France could nearly rest players in a semi final v Fiji.

It would be like when Limerick met Galway in the semi final this year.

I havenā€™t watched a full world cup game since I saw France hammer Ireland in 07 while supping pints in an early house in Seattle but this has me jumping on the bandwagon for tomorrow mate. Great post and hope all goes ok for the auld fella.

1 Like

Thought youā€™d knew what Peter Oā€™ Mahoney looks like. Your fellow Rebel.

@Aertel220

I hadnā€™t fully thought it through :grinning:

I wish I never started now :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Na na na na na Jackman.

Wales
NZ
England
South Africa

I would have given Ireland the nod against the Kiwis at the start of the tournament but these injuries have me spooked. Time to start building for 2027.

Would ye stop humouring him

Hope it all goes well for youā€™re Dad chief.

1 Like

ā€œBiggest event in Irish sporting historyā€ has 2 posts in 12 hours. Not even a separate thread. Amateur hour

1 Like