Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Sure Telea isnt even in the squad.

Christ

1 Like

Absolutely sending it

That’s worth five points to any team

1 Like

Hon the Hoppers

A respectable turnout of over 50 aspiring GAA coaches (U6 level) only turned up for this but I suppose repeated All-Ireland success at club and county level has to start somewhere at with 150+ 5 yr old boys each week you need a lot of shepherds.

Coming from a rugby background I was heartened to hear a lot of jargon being employed. I now know the players I’ll be entrusted with will be hearing about “Chicken Wing” hurling technique

2 Likes

Welcome aboard !

Amen.

Would also add lot of the crowd attending intls who wouldn’t be seen dead at an AIL match are equally insufferable. I was at the match last week and lot of fellas making absolute knobs of themselves and putting it down as ‘horseplay’. Annoying as fuck to be honest but shur, attracts that crowd when the big games are to be played.

In saying that, Hon Ireland, bate the brakes off the fancy dancing cunts.

2 Likes

2 magnificent national anthems for us

That fecking frog choir destroys the great Welsh anthem yet again. Way too fast, their tempo is shockingly bad

All.tournament been messing it up

Argie crowd loudest of the lot, magnificent numbers they travel and sing in

This looks like a very different Argentina team to the one that made eejits of themselves against England.

Argies came to play ball. Playing with width, pace and popping out of contact. Makings of a great game by looks of it.

Wales 25-17 Argentina

I spoke too soon! Fucking numpty of a kick

The Welsh need to lay down a marker here. Because they’re going to need that marker to write the numbers on their jerseys at half time like Cameroon in 1994.

When I heard about the numbers falling off in Welsh rugby this wasn’t what I had in mind.

3 Likes

Argentina have played some lovely stuff so far but have failed to score. With Argentina, you always feel they need to score early.

1 Like

Both teams look knackered already

Welsh looking to employ the sexton loop

Stick a fork in Argentina.

Stick a fork in Jaco Peyper.