Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

The excuses over the next week will be greatā€¦

4 Likes

You canā€™t beat tradition mate. I donā€™t know how many points itā€™s worth in Rubby, but itā€™s about at lest 7-8pts in hurling.

2 Likes

Agree. If we keep at it we will reach a semi final eventually.

1 Like

Even Wexford have made the semi-finals in one of the last 10 All-Ireland hurling championships.

How many cumulative minutes have Ireland led for in all eight World Cup-quarter-finals theyā€™ve been in? They led for about 90 seconds against Australia in 1991 and a short time against France in 1995.

Yeah but probably played the more expansive rugby.

28-24 at the end of the day.

Yes he was lively. Made a great catch to set up the last phase of play

The plagiarising of playing a Cranberries song after a win ,from the greatest team who ever wore green cost Oirland in the end.

1 Like

Poor auld Johnny

Not read, in pub. Gutted, gutted for the players as well, because they came in in amazing shape, and they havenā€™t choked, theyā€™ve been beat by the clock. Love the player, but always and forever more, Sexton has choked there. Having the 38 year old has cost ultimately. Gut, they win with Crowleyā€¦there might be better Ireland teams, but thereā€™ll never be a better chance. Bit like England at the last Euros.

2 Likes

Murray no better tbh

Yeah and probably a final and a win eventually. We have the systems.

Keep at it.

Tonight really doesnā€™t bother me as a supporter since the bad old days. I said if we turned up Iā€™d have been happy. We didnā€™t play to our best but played a good game still.

I thought he improved it and wouldnā€™t be his biggest fan. By that stage, sexton was motionless taking the ball

Our lineouts malfunctioned though more often than not. We gave away too many penalties from scrums as well.

New Zealand as a result always seemed to get into points scoring areas a lot easier.

Yeah Iā€™m gutted for them as individuals. Good bunch of lads.

1 Like

James Lowe tackled an imaginary all black for the crucial try.

2 Likes

Why?

It will and Iā€™d imagine thereā€™ll be another belter of a rendition of Zombie at the semi final next week too with half the country heading to Paris again.

1 Like

Salvation is free

I think they are the best team but sureā€¦

Jesus. That means Limerick are an even better team than i thought.

2 Likes