Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Ballysy stuff from Rassie, not gonna die wondering. Ireland left Sexton on the field and he barely fit to walk.

1 Like

I would never ever agree with that statement especially when playing the All Blacks. 50/50 would be best and that is with everything working right for Ireland. Any other team i would agree but the fucking All Blacks.

Fair few decisions going the way of the southern hemisphere here

1 Like

De Klerk has had a fresh coat a paint put on the hair.

Accidental offside there no?

Harry Kane says hello

The level and quality of Jackaling here will have Jackman purring

PSTD was unreal in that passage of play.

The mistakes are creeping into France’s game. South Africa are soaking up the pressure like Liverpool away to a crack Iron Curtain team back in the day. The longer South Africa stay in this…

A rolls Royce of a player

I think Rassie has cracked France

The contrast between the pace and tempo of the two 4pm quarter finals and the two at 8pm. They’ll be keeping the draw as close as they can to the World Cup after this if they are doing it based on world rankings.

Willy Le Roux just the man to make or break this. Rocks or diamonds with this lad and can be some man in attack

Ferocious defense from South Africa

Ah lads. I think the french have this. Unless someone goes nuts and headbutts a fella.

Someone take out that stadium announcer gobshite.

2 Likes

He knows his audience

Know a lad who spent €500 on flights for the semi final but didn’t insure them.

In a right quandary now whether to go or not. The confidence of the Team of us was ridiculous in a 50/50 game.

That’s the game for the frogs

He should ask the boys on otb to refund him!

2 Likes